– An affordable headset for all your devices
The simple way to start talking when using computers, smartphones and tablets. Features a standard 3.5mm audio jack and is compatible with most operating systems and platforms. Get just what you need to hear and be heard clearly.
– Stereo sound
Enjoy clear audio for music, games and calls. A reliable headset for daily tasks including video calls with family or colleagues.
– Rotating microphone
Boom can rotate 180° to be worn on the left or right. Flexible mic can be positioned for better voice capture
and background noise reduction. Boom can be tucked out of the way when you’re not using it.
– Adjustable headband
Sturdy yet lightweight stereo headset has a broad range of adjustment. Ultra-soft foam ear cushions provide hours of comfort.
– Dual plug connection (H110)
Connects to computers that utilize separate 3.5 mm audio jacks for microphone-in and audio-out ports. Not compatible with Chromebook, tablets or MAC
– Single 3.5mm audio jack connection (H111)
Simply plug the 3.5mm jack into your computer, smartphone or tablet and you’re ready to talk.Specifications:
Works with Common calling applications across almost all platforms and operating systems.
Analog connection with 3.5mm audio in and audio out jacks.
Input Impedance: 32 Ohms
Sensitivity (headphone): 100dB +/-3dB
Sensitivity (microphone): -58dBV/μBar, -38dBV/Pa +/-4dB
Frequency response (Headset): 20Hz – 20kHz
Frequency response (Microphone): 100Hz – 16kHz
Model: H110/ H111
Size: 162 mm x 144 mm x 46 mm/6.34 x 5.67 x 1.81″ (Height x Width x Depth)
Cable length: 1.8m/5.9ft
1. The H110 is a dual 3.5mm plug headset suitable for dual jack devices such as desktop computers.
2. H111 is a single 3.5mm plug headset suitable for laptops, tablets, mobile phones and other equipment.
3. The difference between H110 and H111 is only the plug. The parameters, performance, and size are the same.
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not show the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.